Monday, May 17, 2010

Mood

The last couple of weeks there's been a change in my mood. My temper seems to be getting shorter and shorter and at little things.....like someone not walking purposefully enough on the street; silly I know but it's something that gets to me on a daily basis. I'm not expressing this temper, rather I keep it inside as part of my inner monologue. No matter what I'm doing or who I'm with this mood is there and I have no idea what I can do to change it. Yoga, which used to be able to calm my brain, is no longer having an effect. I used to be able to enter class with an active brain and leave with a clear mind but recently my brain activity subsides during clas but by the time I reach savasana my brain kicks into overdrive again and with more intense emotion than it started with; while in savasana in yesterday's class a feelings of sadness overcame me bringing me to brink of tears. I have no idea how to deal with this anger, sadness and loneliness....nothing I do seems to work. I feel at the mercy of my emotions, with my only option to wait and hope that the feeling passes, my concern rests with the question....what if it doesn't??

No comments:

Post a Comment