Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shaving Tips

If you've recently received a DUI and had your license revoked, what do you do? Shave your pubes while driving of course. According to CarnalNation that's exactly what Megan Barnes did. I can understand being late for a date and trying to do your make-up or hair en route....maybe a little tricky but it's done all the time. But taking a razor your pubic region while driving under a revoked license, that's a little much, not to mention potentially painful....has she never heard of razor burn?!?! Even if her attempted grooming were a success, I can't imagine that her date wouldn't know that it was a rushed job; there are some areas just unavailable for grooming while seated in the driver's seat. (If a lady out there can prove me wrong let me know, as I can only test the theory from a male's perspective.) I can understand why her ex-husband is no longer with her; but what is he doing in the car assisting her with her endeavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment