Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - Part 1

Well some of it does, the rest is discussed here. 2 nights in Vegas with 3 of my oldest friends for a 30th birthday that will never be forgotten....well what we can (or choose) to remember of it anyways.
From almost missing my flight (it was overbooked - I hate Air Canada)
To dinner at N9ne with Dana White (almost - he was two tables over)
To tipping McDonalds employees for faster service (everyone in Vegas does work on tips!)
To VIP at Moon and the Playboy Club (you'll never get a better view of Vegas)
To knocking boots with Frank Mir and Kimbo Slice
To hijacking at bachelorette party (they must've thought we were stalking them)
To making out with a gorgeous woman (who knew Mormons were that hot? I think I have to take a trip to Provo!)
And that was only the first day!

I always find it interesting how different women respond when I tell them about my interest in bdsm (I start them off light....rope bondage) and that I'm in an open relationship. I love see their reactions, usually a mixture of horror and intrigue. I had a conversation with a girl at Moon, let's call her H (see this does have something to do with me trip). Now H seemed to be a very conservative woman from the mid-west, partying it up in Vegas for her friend's bachelorette party (yes the one we hijacked). I've never been to Chicago but am very much wanting to visit to attend Shabiracon, which I told her. And being the conservative that she is had never heard of it, so I explained. I guess you could describe the look on her face as frightened....no that's not right....petrified. I swear she thought I was going to pull rope out of my pocket and tie her to the table. Really that's never out of the question, but the lack of rope and the look of terror would've made things difficult. As our conversation progressed throughout the night, I'd catch that petrified look to which I'd query, "You're a little scared of me aren't you?" The answer always being yes. That scared look improved to a look of frightened wonderment during the night, you know the one; where it almost isn't out of the question to ask and if asked at the right moment she'd be interested. I love that look.

Much later in the night (or early in the morning depending on your perspective) as we came out of the elevator and she said that we could be facebook friends (seriously when did this become a saying?) I dropped the....fyi I'm in an open relationship. Haven't seen someone stop that abruptly in a long time, stifling a laugh at 430 in the morning after a night of drinking is never easy, but somehow I managed. The typical questions followed:
How does it work?
How do you handle it?
Don't you get jealous?
What if she falls for someone else?
All of which need much more than the 5 minutes we had to discuss on the way to the taxi stand. Maybe we'll finish it when I head to ShibariCon, maybe she'll attend....kill 2 birds with one stone. I wish I could capture people's expressions in these moments but carrying around a camera and snapping a picture after discussing my kinky life would probably kill any mood said discussion might generate. I guess I'll have to settle for memories.

More stories to come from the balance of the trip tomorrow if time permits, but there is some much needed catch up time to be had with J, given our busy lives, so Day 2 may have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment