Sunday, March 14, 2010

Puppy sitting

With J out of town for school, I spent the weekend looking after our dog. She's been with me in our condo doing the things we used to do before her and J moved out; go for walks, the park, running up down the hallway after thrown toys. But there's a change in her during the in between times. She used to stand and stare at me or lie on the floor, but now all she does is pace the room whining or go lie in her kennel. It's like she's upset with me. It's funny how pets can sense change and the moods of a house. Her actions have been very unnerving to me, so I didn't spend a lot of time home with her, which I feel a little bad about. Instead I was out til 430 Friday and 230 Saturday......my liver hates me.

On Friday it was a friend's birthday and after he drank too much and vanished (rather quickly I might add) I stopped at a night club and another friend and I shared a bottle of stoli. All in I figured I had 27 beverages.....Saturday was not a fun day for my head but for some reason while watching the hockey game with a couple of friends I was quickly 5 beer in and off to a lounge my friend runs, Lux. I walk in and there's 20 girls that I went to high school with (some even from elementary!) who were there for a bachelorette. One of the girls I had a crush on all throughout high school....first girl I ever asked out. I remember sitting in my basement calling her and asking her out in grade 8.....which led to another first, my first rejection. Last night she was very drunk and appeared overly interested in everything I had to say, which coupled with her newly enhanced breasts (I've been told she loves to show them off) I'm sure one thing could've led to another, but I was not about to be that guy that crashed a bachelorette party, so as they went off to their next venue I settled comfortably into a bar stool and had 7 vodka sodas....all doubles. Luckily this morning wasn't as rough as yesterday but I didn't accomplish anything that I wanted to this weekend....I guess that's what the week is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment