Friday, April 23, 2010

Lessons

I'm off to Seattle for Max's 2-Day Intensive Rope Bondage Class for which I had a 275 foot rope order from Twistetmonk.com, which of course is stuck in Canadian Customs and has no chance of getting to me before I leave for class in about an hour. Luckily, J and Monk came to my rescue....after much prodding from J, I called the Abbey yesterday, leaving a message explaining the situation. An hour later I get a call with an apology and an offer from Monk himself to lend me his personal rope kit!!! Needless to say I accepted, thinking of where the rope's been, who it's bound, it's history. I feel like I should bring him a present or something...maybe a Top Pot doughnut? Just another reason I love this guy...Thanks Monk!! Now to fight the traffic....

No comments:

Post a Comment