Saturday, May 1, 2010

Radio Silence

Since our break-up J and I have kept the lines of communication open. We both very much want the other person in our lives, however over the last couple of weeks I felt like I was the only one trying to maintain the friendship; so when we met up so I could deliver a care package to her (mail, Top Pot doughnuts, chips and vanilla from Mexico) and she said that I have to stop communicating with her because it was still too difficult, it wasn't that much of a surprise. Sure it hurts like a bitch because I know I want her in my life more than anyone and always will, but at least I now know why she has been ignoring some of my texts and emails.

It's only been 3 days and it's extremely hard to not share things with her. Walking around Seattle today, a city that she introduced me to, there were many things that last week I would've shared with her:
- My stop at Peter Miller's, the book I purchased, and the fact that they have either downsized the store or are renovating
- A new place I found that sells Alessi and Kartell products, where I bought my very own Anna G
- A dress I saw in a store window that I thought would look fantastic on her
- Black Keys, a group she introduced me to, playing at the bar I was having lunch at

I know for a while now she was reading my blog, but I'm guessing that since she is trying not to know what goes on with my life; she won't be reading it anymore.....however if you are know that all of the above made me smile because of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment