Monday, December 28, 2009

Packing

I think I need a special suitcase for kink related things; half of it is filled up with them. I think I'm more worried than ever about my luggage getting lost....2 short layovers on our way to Jamaica....fingers crossed. I really wish I could take it all as carry-on but I can only imagine the look on the security guard's face as my bag went through the x-ray machine, I don't I'd make it to the plane. All I have to worry about is trying to explain to the airline what was in my bag if it gets lost.
"So I had....
- 3-30 ft lengths of rope (1 each of bamboo, silk and hemp)
- 4-10 ft lengths of rope (2 each of bamboo and silk)
- 2-15 ft lengths of hemp rope
- 1-10 ft 4mm rope (I tried not to pack this one, but J figured it out....she's evil)
(All rope courtesy of Twisted Monk....shameless plug....but I love this guy....if we weren't going away for the next week, we'd be front row for his class in Vegas on Jan 7th)
- 2 dildos (one vibrating and one glass)
- butt plug
- 2 O My vibrating buds (always need a back-up)
- Jimmy Jane vibe
- 3 whips of varying sizes
- I'm not sure what its called but its got a thin soft outside with pins underneath so when you smack someone with it...well let's just say all you feel is pins and it leaves lovely marks and sensations....that's packed too
- More lube than you can shake a stick at
- Half a box of condoms (probably won't be needed, but you can never be too safe :D)
- many, many batteries

O and there were some clothes and toiletries in there too..."

I wonder if my travel insurance would cover the lost items? Almost curious enough to find out, but I like my toys too much. So we're off, have a Happy New Years and we'll see you in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment