Monday, April 19, 2010

My Inner Sadist

I've been missing my inner sadist, and masochist for that matter. I've been reading some new blogs that have had to do with people exploring control....pain....BDSM....and they've brought back memories; making me miss what J and I used to do. The feeling of her teeth sinking into my flesh, so hard I know she couldn't bite much harder...neck, chest, ears, neck, shoulder...did I mention neck? My favourite spot. The exhilaration that you'd feel as incisors sank in and the marks that would be there the next day; I loved the marks, a lovely reminder of what transpired.....I've never thought about why it makes me feel so good; I'm not sure if it's something that needs to be understood, just enjoyed. And then there's spanking....I don't enjoy being spanked but holding someone down and spanking as they squirm under your every strike....hitting the sweet spot where the bottom of the cheek meets thigh.......the little gasps as skin connects with skin. I prefer skin-to-skin contact myself, but paddles and pervertibles are always fun. I remember buying a plastic covered metal spatula from Ikea...boy did that pack a punch; I bought it expressly due to the fact that it would be a fun pervertible.

I've found it difficult to find people interested in such activities in my city; I find you need to develop a certain level of trust with someone before you can spank them properly or tie them up. I'm probably looking in the wrong places or maybe I just have to see what I can bring out of people. As I continue to become comfortable with being single again, I'm sure I'll develop a feel for it...until then I'll have to settle for memories and the occasional Seattle trip for a bondage seminar...sooo looking forward to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment