Thursday, May 6, 2010

Exhausted

I've been meaning to write about my trip to Seattle last weekend where I attended SEAF and got to hang out with some amazing people, but my brain has not been very accommodating, so it'll have to wait until I can devote my full energy to writing about it. After fighting border traffic on Sunday to get back in time for my flag football game, I've spent the week helping a friend move, taking care of my father's cats, visiting the eye doctor, playing softball, watching hockey (I know not draining but when you're team keeps losing you reach a frustration level), and am off to a tattoo consultation today....toss work and a lack of sleep into the mix and I'm one burnt out blogger. And tonight I'm off to a burlesque show to watch a friend perform with her belly dancing troupe, which should be quite fun but will again contribute to my lack of sheep counting.

On the bright side, the lack of sleep has allowed me to get to know A a lot better, which in turn has allowed me to explore the dominant side of my personality. Last night I mentioned I was off to a tattoo consultant today and without thinking A wanted to know what, where, and its meaning in a demanding tone. Scolding her I shared with her the where and am withholding the other two. She called me sadistic for withholding that which she wanted to know; in a way I am (in more ways than this I might add)....it's fun to have someone want something so bad and have the power to give it to them or withhold it. It's an interesting power to wield and something I don't have too much experience with but it's something I'm definitely going to be exploring over the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment